2. What was your first job?
3. If you weren’t at Saatchi & Saatchi, what profession would you most like to try?
Shrimp boat captain.
4. What motivates you most?
Really smart, passionate people.
5. What blogs, magazines, books, papers or websites can you not live without?
6. What are your Lovemarks?
7. What’s your best “nothing is impossible” story?
See JJ Abrams speech at TED….
8. What is your favorite place in the world? Why?
Wherever my family is…as long as it’s in Argentina.
9. Who do you most aspire to be like?
That perfect person my daughter imagines me to be.
10. If stranded on a deserted island and you could bring only one thing, what would it be?
11. Tell us something surprising about yourself.
I once acted in a TV pilot as a kid, with Don Johnson.
12. What’s your DOT?
Plant and grow more things.
13. What’s your favorite creative pursuit.
14. What led you on the path you’re on today?
Designing tattoos for Army buddies.
15. Do you have a motto?
Get busy living, or get busy dying (thank you Morgan).
16. What do you do for fun?
Spontaneous road-tripping with my wife.
17. What’s your favorite client story?
Every client story is my favorite (see what I did there?).
18. What’s your favorite thing to do in NY?
Walk through the city at 6AM when it’s just starting to come alive.
19. Who is your favorite artist/musician/designer?
I can’t pick one…just can’t do it.
20. When’s the last time you gave a standing ovation?
Dance performance of “Thriller,” as performed by the second-grade class at Hawes School.
JJ Abram’s TED Talk:
Interested in doing the King St. Q&A? We want to meet all of you! All you have to do is copy and paste the Q&A, overwrite with your own responses, then send it to the editors via the Contribute button on the bottom right.