Are you a working parent? Or an expecting mom? We have an amazing speaker joining us this Friday September 16th at 2:30. Dana Rosenbloom comes from an organization called Dana’s Kids. She specializes in Individualized Child & Family Therapy. Her main goal is to help a family become happier and healthier. You can learn more about her by visiting her website. Our sponsor Jennifer Lesser who comes from NY Family Magazine will also join us.
We will be covering a range of topics that benefits all age groups.
Some topics include:
- Discipline (tantrums, defiance, consistency)
- Sharing vs. turn taking
- Avoiding bribery
- Setting a baby’s schedule
- Addressing academic issues with teachers and children
- Establishing good homework and study skills
- Establishing after school and bedtime routines
- Creating open relationships with tweens
Join us September 16th from 2:30-3:30 in the Boardroom behind the Atrium. Dessert and Refreshments will be served. Please RSVP to me via email.
We look forward to seeing you there!